Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, May 6, 2012

21st Birthday Cake

So if you follow my blog, you will remember that my best friend just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago. Well, I made her a cake a couple days later when we had a little party for her at home with the girls. It was funny. It was cute. It was slightly inappropriate! We call her wasted Barbie.
She threw up a little. Her hair is a mess. She's missing a shoe. She fell asleep with a cigarette in her hand, holding a bottle of booze. (FYI, we got the mini bottles of alcohol from the liquor store. They're only a couple of bucks so they're perfect. Plus she was able to drink them!)

This was just a plain cake made from a box, covered in icing, and decorated. I hope you have as much making a cake like this as we did. It was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.