Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Crochet Earrings

So I made these crochet earrings a couple months ago and they are so easy! Plus, they are so light! I almost forgot I was wearing them one time. So here's the pattern:

Ch 13
Row 1: ch1, skip 1, 4 dc, skip 1, sc, skip 1, 4 dc, skip 1, sc, skip 1, 4dc, skip 1, (sc, ch1, sc, ch1, sc – you should now be on the other side of your work), skip 1, 4 dc, skip 1, sc, skip 1, 4 dc, skip 1, sc, skip 1, 4dc, skip 1, (sc, ch1, sc), ch1, sl st into first st, sew in ends.
Add a pearl to one side.
Add an earring hook to the other side.
Make another one just like it.
And voila! Beautiful earrings!



And if you don't want to make them yourself, you can buy them from my Etsy shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.