Search This Blog

Categories

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Minion Party Favors

It's been 3 weeks since I last posted. So, now that I'm back, I am ready for some fun stuff!

I for some reason absolutely love party favors. I know a lot of people think that they're a complete waste of time and money, but seriously, don't you kind of wish that you could go home with a swag bag after every party you attended? I think that would be pretty cool. I have been collecting things for 3 months to put in these favors for a couple reasons. 1. This helps to spread out the cost. 2. I buy things as I see them. And 3. I have been planning his party for 3 months and I keep getting new ideas; so every time a new idea comes, I collect something new!

In the past, I have put together really cheap favor bags that cost me maybe $1/bag and I just didn't feel like doing that this time. I wanted things that kids would really enjoy instead of some cheap favor toys that parents would throw away as soon as they got home.

So here are the amazing bags that I put together and the price breakdown of everything:
1. Yellow Reusable Bag = $1.75
2. Happy Birthday Cup = $1.60
3. Minion Playpack = $1
4. Fruit Snacks = $0.40
5. Minion Bracelet = $1
6. Candy necklace = $0.50
7. 2 pieces of Minion candy = $0.15
8. Minion sticker sheet = $0.40
9. Goody bag from the zoo = FREE!
Total = $6.80

Now, that may seem like a lot to you, but these are just some ideas. I go above and beyond what most people do for birthdays. And I'm sure everyone has their favorite thing. Mine happens to be gift bags.

Just for fun, let's take a look inside the goody bag that the zoo sent home with everyone! It looks like this:

Contents: Activity Page (coloring, word scramble, maze, code puzzle, word find), Color by Number at the Zoo Coloring Book with stickers, Paddleball Game, rubber bracelet, stamp, pencil topper eraser, ruler, 3-pack of crayons, and a coupon for one free youth admission to the Miller Park Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.