Search This Blog

Categories

Friday, August 8, 2014

Brownie Waffles

Have you guys seen (on Pinterest) how you can make almost anything in a waffle iron? Last week, I made a grilled cheese in the waffle iron! Well, today, I have brownies for you. I made the decision to just use boxed brownie mix.



Then you just put the mix in like you would waffle mix. Make sure that you thoroughly coat your waffle iron in nonstick spray though. Otherwise, it's nearly impossible to get the brownie off.



Just a little tip: The brownie will be very soft when you try to get it out of the waffle iron. This does make it a little difficult. However, it will stiffen up while it cools down.



Now top your brownie waffle with some ice cream, a little chocolate drizzle, and a few sprinkles and you've got yourself a cute, fast, easy, and delicious dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.