Search This Blog

Categories

Monday, April 27, 2015

Diet

So, today I started a new diet. It just needs to happen. I don't know how I've let myself get this far. Currently, I weigh 320 pounds.

There are a couple reasons I want to lose weight. One being my son. I want to be able to do all the fun things like run around and play sports with him. I also want him to grow up to be healthy and I feel like I'm not setting a very good example for him. My other reason is purely selfish. This year, we went to Universal Studios Resort in Orlando. I did my best, but I was very exhausted at the end of every day. We had to take multiple breaks because I physically couldn't walk anymore. I couldn't fit in some of the rides because I was too fat. While our vacation was amazing and I had a great time, I could have had a better time if I were in better shape.

In 4 months, we're going to Washington, D.C. for my husband's cousin's wedding. While there, we're going to spend 1.5 days seeing the sights. That is a lot to do in a short amount of time so we're not going to have any time for breaks. I need to get in better shape! Then, in almost exactly 1 year, we're going down to Florida for my best friend's wedding. I'm going to be a bridesmaid and I'm the only fat one so it would be great to not look completely out of place. In exactly 1.5 years, we will be going to Disney World! I'm so excited to bring my son. But I don't want that vacation to be like the one to Universal. I want to enjoy everything! I don't want to have to ruin everyone's time by taking lots of breaks.

Let's get started! Do this with me! Today, we are going to eat right. We're also going to start slow with our workout routine and go for a walk. Then, we're also going to prepare breakfast and lunch for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.