Search This Blog

Categories

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Argyle Bathroom

Alright guys! I'm super excited to finally show you something that we've done in our home. Today, we're going to start with the basement bathroom. We painted it when we painted the rest of the basement. Here's what the wall looked like before:



Before we bought our house, I found this on pinterest (of course). I NEEDED to put something similar in my house. At first, I didn't know where, but I eventually found a spot. The basement. Some people may think "really? the basement?" but you have to understand our basement. It is basically a HUGE living room with a half bath. This is the place that we're going to spend most of our time.

Ok, so the first thing I did was make a plan. You'll have to take measurements of your room and plan accordingly. My plan looked like this:



We painted the bathroom the same color as the rest of the basement. Then, we added the diamonds of the argyle. I would say the worst part of this whole thing is the taping. All of your measurements need to be exact! Here, I taped off the lines.



Once I painted those lines and took off the tape, we finally had our finished project! I love it!



Share your painting projects in the comments below! I want to see what you've done. I love seeing other people's ideas. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.