Search This Blog

Categories

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Turn your curling iron into a wand!

So I found this tutorial here for how to turn your regular curling iron into a wand curling iron. In case you don't know what that is, it's when you basically have a normal curling iron just without the clamp part. You take your hair and wrap it around the curling iron instead of twisting the curling iron. It doesn't sound like it would make that big of a difference, but I'm here to tell you it does!

Here is the tutorial to turn your regular curling iron into a wand:

It's super easy.

Here is a picture of my hair when I used to curl it using my original curling iron. It was taken only a couple hours after I was done curling it.

It's not so great, huh?

Well, this is what my hair looked like this past weekend 12 hours after I curled it with my 'wand'.

It looks so much better, right? I hope this was helpful to you! If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.