Search This Blog

Categories

Friday, May 24, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Basket

Alright everyone, I know that Mother's Day is long over, but this can be used for any holiday or birthday. I have one of those mothers that has everything. She wants for nothing and is incredibly hard to buy for! So what did I do? I made a relaxing gift basket. I decided to just go to Target, find a basket, and go from there. This is what I came up with:





Basket $7
Food Network Magazine $4
Wine $7
Candle $5
Candy $4
Magnetic Note Pad $1
Total $28

I made this basket personalized to my mom. She loves finding new recipes. She loves drinking wine (I did have to call my sister to find out what kind she likes though). She loves sugar free candy. What are some things that you would put in your gift basket?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These a great gift baskets for Mother's Day, but if you don't have time to do-it-yourself, there are lots of great gift basket companies online to order from, check out the Mother's Day gift baskets from GiftwithaBasket.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.