Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Review: Batter Pen

I have seen these products around in stores and on TV and I really wanted to try it, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to spend $10-$20 on something that I might not use very often. Well, I went to this Christmas Buying Warehouse event before Christmas and saw one of these things there! It was only $1.50. How do I pass it up, right? So I bought it. And then I used it a couple weeks later to make some awesome pancakes. And you guys! I'm serious! It was so cool! I mean, you can make any shape that you want from the simple (snowman) to the difficult (holly). It was so easy. If you can make simple shapes, you can use this pen! I recommend it. My son especially enjoyed when I was able to make a pancake that read his name. Buy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.