Search This Blog

Categories

Saturday, February 27, 2016

What to Wear to Animal Kingdom

Recently, I have been researching everything to do with Walt Disney World in Orlando for our trip at the end of the year. Recently, I came across some items that I thought would be great to buy for the upcoming trip. I have been putting a lot of thought into what I want to wear (as a lot of women do) and I've decided that I don't want to be as blatantly obvious about my Disney-themed clothing as I was when we went on our Disney cruise. I want it to be a little more subtle.

Here's what I have come up with for the day we will be visiting Animal Kingdom.
I want to wear neutrals. Olive Green, Khaki/Tan, and Brown all seem like good options for clothing. I'll buy new clothes or look at my wardrobe a little closer to our departure date (because I'm trying to get in a little better shape and I don't know what size I'll be by then). Here is some inspiration that I've found online, though.


Now, to the part that I really want to tell you about! I have been looking at accessories that I think will be amazing and I've found 3 that I want to buy!


Ivory Ella has these beautiful elephant necklaces that would be perfect! Plus, a portion of each sale goes directly to savetheelephants.org! Cost: $28.99


Tom's sells these cute jaguar shoes in their Big Cats Collection that is in support of National Geographic's critical nonprofit work! Cost: $59


Savannah Co has these cute bracelets in lions, monkeys, elephants, etc. They donate 10% of profits to lion conservation. Cost: Reg $20, but currently on sale for $14.99

Do you notice a theme with any of the items I'm looking at buying? Of course! They all donate to animals! So why not do some good when shopping for your Animal Kingdom accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.