Search This Blog

Categories

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Recipe: My Favorite Slow Cooker Meal

My husband and I have been making this slow cooker meal for a while now. I've tried a couple different ways of making beef and potatoes and this is definitely the most delicious. Well, let's just get right to it:

Ingredients:
1 small bag of baby carrots
2.5 lb bag of Honey Gold Potatoes
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 packet of dry onion soup mix
1.5 lbs of stew beef

Directions:
Layer the baby carrots on bottom, then the potatoes, and then the meet. Now pour the onion soup mix on top of everything. Then pour the mushroom soup and one can of water over top. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.

I hope you enjoy your meal as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.