Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, March 27, 2016

I Spy Sensory Bottle for Preschoolers

So I made this really cool I Spy Sensory Bottle for my preschool kids and I thought I would share it with you. It was so easy! And fairly inexpensive, which is always a plus.

You will need:
Water bottle (I used this really cool one that you can find at any pharmacy or gas station)
beads
glitter
small objects (I used a penny, Olaf figure from dollar tree, button, snowflake bead, etc)
clear glue
super glue
warm water

Steps:
1. Remove all stickers and wrapping from bottle.
2. Take a picture of the items you want to use for the I-Spy.

3. Add all small items to the bottle.
4. Add clear glue to the bottle.
5. Add warm water to the bottom of the top of the bottle and shake. Warm water helps to dissolve the glue.
6. Add a little glitter to make the items a little harder to find.
7. Use super glue to glue the cap back on the bottle so that kids can't open it on accident.
8. Print off the picture that you took of all the items in the bottle and laminate it so that kids can use a dry erase marker to circle or cross out the items as they find them.

That's it! So easy, right? Now all you have to do is make like 20 more so that all the kids in your class can look at one at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.