Search This Blog

Categories

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Accessories for Princesses in Disney World

I'm planning a trip to Disney World and I'm working on my accessories right now. The outfits can always come second to some fabulous accessories. Anyway, I'm thinking about some princess themed outfits so here are some accessories to go along with them.

For Merida:

A cute arrow necklace from Amazon, of course. Cost: $14.95

For Belle:

This cute bow from Etsy. Cost: $10

And this necklace from Eve's Addiction. Cost: $27.30

For Ariel:

This dinglehopper necklace from Amazon. Cost: $7.99

And this starfish ring also from Amazon. Cost: $24.99

And finally, for Snow White:

This apple necklace from Heirloom Finds. Cost: $13

I would seriously wear any of these! I hope I've helped with your online shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.