Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Children's Book Review: Mustache Baby



Mustache Baby is a children's book about a baby that is born with a mustache and during the book, you are trying to find out if he has a good guy mustache or a bad guy mustache. This book is completely adorable and I just love reading it to my son. He thinks it's absolutely hilarious so it's a win-win. And then, there's a sequel! That's right. Mustache Baby Meets His Match is the second installment in this great series. This time, a new character is introduced. A baby with a beard shows up for a playdate and Mustache Baby is only slightly thrilled by this. I highly recommend these stories! Please, read them for yourselves to find the magic of these books.

“It's my favorite story. I think they're funny.” - Owen, 5 years old

You can buy Mustache Baby here and Mustache Baby Meets His Match here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.