Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pizza Crescent Rolls


I made these for my husband and 2 year old son. They loved them! That's really my goal after all.

You will need:
crescent rolls
pizza sauce
pepperoni
string cheese
(I suppose you can put whatever toppings you like on there, but pepperonis seem to be the best because they're large so they won't fall out while cooking.)



Step 1. Preheat the oven.

Step 2. Get ready. (I always put down foil to avoid a mess and then spray with nonstick cooking spray.)

Step 3. Seperate the crescent rolls onto your pan.

Step 4. Spread pizza sauce onto the crescent rolls. Feel free to be generous with this. I wasn't, but I don't like a lot of pizza sauce. It might be messy if you use a lot, but that's what the foil is for! (If I were to make these again, I might spread the sauce all the way down the crescent roll to make sure the taste is all the way through.)



Step 5. Place pepperonis at the thick end.

Step 6. Cut the string cheese and place on top of pepperonis. I cut each piece into quarters, but I think it would be better to cut them into thirds.

Step 7. Roll up the crescent rolls and put them in the oven.

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.