Search This Blog

Categories

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Grandma's Recipe for Seasoned Crackers


I usually fill a small snack bag half full of this stuff so in the end, you'll have about 20 bags. To make these, you'll need:

2 pkgs. Oyster crackers
1 cup oil (I use vegetable)
1 teaspoon dill weed
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 pkg. Hidden Valley original dressing (I just recently made this recipe with a generic ranch packet and FYI, it tastes the same.)

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. My grandma's instructions say to put all the ingredients in a plastic bag and shake until the oyster crackers are well coated. I usually mix all the ingredients except the crackers in a small bowl. Then, in a large plastic bowl, I put the wet mixture and crackers together. Cover. Shake until all the oyster crackers are well coated. Spread the crackers on a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool. Serve! They're delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.