Search This Blog

Categories

Monday, March 25, 2013

Pirate Party Cake-Pirate Hat

My son just turned 3! What an exciting age, right? Well, we had a pirate party for him. I searched online for cakes to make. After all, I always like making his birthday cakes. For some reason, I just can't justify spending a TON of money on an awesome cake or buying a crappy looking cake that was premade from a grocery store. It's just not my style. Well, I found this cake at Disney Junior. I made cookies from scratch and did a couple of DIY projects for this party. I decided to just buy a boxed cake. I've done this plenty of times before and when making a chocolate cake, I always buy something that has the words triple chocolate or super moist in it. These always taste the best.

Here are the directions that I got from the Disney website:


Here's how my cake turned out:


Thanks for stopping by! Let me know how your cakes turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.