Search This Blog

Categories

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

25 Days of Christmas: Day 2

Day 2: Letter to Santa
Today's activity is a classic. Every child needs to write a letter to Santa, right? How else would he know what to bring everyone? Last year, I came up with this brilliant idea to have my son cut out pictures from the toy magazine to tell Santa what he wants. I decided that since my son is just now learning to write, this would still be a good idea. Here is my son's letter:

So, I also did a little Christmas activity for myself. There was a Christmas Warehouse Sale at the Interstate Center in our town. It is a shopping experience that has all new products at 80%-90% off retail including Christmas items, Stocking Stuffers, Gift Wrap, Kid's Stuff, Kitchen Items, Fashion Jewelry, Cookbooks, and More! That was fun. Then, to round out my day of shopping, I also went to Kohl's to spend all my Kohl's cash that I had earned from black Friday shopping.
I also went to the zoo to pick up our pictures that we took on Saturday with the reindeer.
Elf on the Shelf: Day 2 - Circling Items in the Catalog
I sometimes like to theme our elf with an activity that we're doing that day so since today was letters to Santa day, I thought it would be fun to have our little elf looking for toys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.