Search This Blog

Categories

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

25 Days of Christmas: Day 9

Elf on the Shelf: Riding the Train
Our elf was riding our little train around, holding a ticket for Owen to the Polar Express.


Day 9: Today, we got a special treat! My son got to see a man working on an ice sculpture of Mary holding baby Jesus. That was pretty cool!
While at my work, my son made a couple of crafts, including this one:

I also finished a couple of cards that we started yesterday. The finished product is pretty cute, if you ask me!


Polar Express
With the ticket that my son got from his elf this morning, Owen sat on the train (our couch). We watched the movie and drank hot cocoa. After the movie, Owen received his own bell. He loved it! We all loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.