Search This Blog

Categories

Thursday, December 3, 2015

25 Days of Christmas: Day 3

Day 3: Go to the mall to see Santa
Honestly, the only reason that I drag my son through this is to get a great picture. Every year, I have taken him during the week before school was out to avoid crowds. His preschool got out at 11:45am. Now that he's in kindergarten, he gets out at the same time (if not later) than everyone else. Anyway, this is how his picture turned out.


We didn't have a lot of time to do a bunch of Christmas-y stuff today because I had my last pottery class of the year from 6:30pm-9pm. Unless you count the Christmas gifts I will be able to give after everything is done in the kiln. I'll let you know how they turn out.


Elf on the Shelf: Day 3 - Sitting on Santa's lap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.