Search This Blog

Categories

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

25 Days of Christmas: Day 8

Day 8: Bending candy canes
I had seen this on Pinterest and always wanted to try it. We baked the candy canes on the baking mats at 250 degrees for 10 minutes. That did not go as planned at all. They completely melted guys!

I didn't let that get me down though! At first, they were really hot so I thought I would let them cool down just a bit. Well, once they were cool enough to handle, they then completely cooled within about a minute so I only rolled 2 of them.

So they didn't turn out so bad. I think the ones I rolled are kind of neat and I learned that I really enjoy eating the flat candy canes! So things didn't go as planned, but we still had fun doing it!

Elf on the Shelf: Day 8 - Elf Kissing Booth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.