Search This Blog

Categories

Friday, December 4, 2015

25 Days of Christmas: Day 4

Day 4: Make clusters
This is my family's favorite homemade Christmas candy. We (or should I say, I) usually end up making a second (if not third) batch later in the month after this first batch is completely devoured. I looked back at all my previous posts and apparently, I have never posted the recipe for this candy. Well, here it is:

Ingredients:
1 lb white almond bark
1/2 c peanut butter
1 c dry roasted peanuts
1 c mini marshmallows
1 1/2 c Rice Krispies

Melt almond bark. (I do this in my double boiler, but I know some people prefer to just microwave it) Stir in peanut butter until completely incorporated. Then add remaining ingredients and fold together.
Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper or parchment paper. (I use my mini ice cream scoop for this)
Cool until hardened. Store in airtight container.

That's it. Super easy. And super delicious.

Elf on the Shelf: Day 4 - Sitting with a plate of MnM's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.