Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, March 2, 2014

DIY Lightswitch Plate

When we moved into our new home, we inherited a couple Spiderman lightswitch plates. They're cool and everything...if you're a 10-year-old boy who LOVES spiderman, but that doesn't describe anyone in my house. One of them is in my son's room so that one doesn't really matter, but the other one is in our guest room and I'd really love to change it up. Now, the easiest way to do this would be to go to the store and buy a new cover. The bright side? That costs next to nothing. We're talking about less than 50 cents. But what fun would that be? As far as I can see? No fun at all. So what did I do? I Mod Podged a picture on it. Yes. It is seriously that easy!


1. Print out a picture.

2. Put the lightswitch plate upside down on the back of the picture and draw around it. Cut.

3. Mod Podge the lightswitch plate.
4. Put the picture on the lightswitch plate and Mod Podge over the top.


Seriously! I'm done! That's it! Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.