Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, March 23, 2014

When there's no room for a side table...

...just add a shelf. There are always options. We have a small living room upstairs and a small bedroom. We didn't think there was enough room for another side table in either one of these rooms and then I came up with a brilliant idea! We had some leftover wood from a different project so we just had to buy some L-brackets at the store. I painted two boards and then we rounded off the corners to make it a little safer. After all, we all know that 3-year-old boys are really good at hurting themselves.

Then, I painted the shelves. I found some studs and screwed the shelves into place. It was seriously as easy as that! The take up hardly any room, they're very functional, and they don't look half bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.