Search This Blog

Categories

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Recipe: Nutella Cookies

I made these for my husband this past weekend. He LOVES Nutella. I've seen a couple recipes on Pinterest, but I wanted to try the simplest one I could find. And here it is!



Ingredients:
1 cup of Nutella
1 cup of flour
1 egg

Steps:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients together. Add water if the mixture is too crumbly.
3. Taste it. (I know, I know, it has a raw egg in it) If it tastes like it needs sugar, add some. I think it needs a little. Not a lot. Just a tablespoon or 2.
4. Roll into 1-inch balls and use a fork to press down (like peanut butter cookies).
5. Bake for 6-8 minutes.

I think they turned out great. And my husband really loves them. I hope you like them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.