Search This Blog

Categories

Monday, March 10, 2014

My Favorite Toddler Boy Poses

Ah! I can't believe it. I missed my first day of the year. I didn't post yesterday. Well, I'll try to make up for it by posting twice today.

My son's birthday is coming up at the end of this month. That means it's time for photos. I was thinking about all the photos we've taken for the past couple years and my favorite poses. Clearly, I don't want all of his pictures through the years to look the exact same, but there are definitely a few tried and true poses that I love. Here are just a few.

(Sitting On Something):


(Leaning Against Something):


(Peaking Out Behind A Tree):


(Throwing Snow)-I like to keep him active so that he doesn't get restless:


(close-ups):


(Laying on the ground with a cool background):


Thinking back on what we've done in the past and looking at Pinterest (of course), I think I've come up with some pretty great ideas for my son's 4th birthday photoshoot. Any tips? or new posing ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.