Search This Blog

Categories

Monday, March 3, 2014

Octonaut Party: Invitations

Shoot! I am so sorry. I post every single day at 6:30 pm and here we are at 8 pm and I haven't posted yet! Have you ever just had one of those days? Seriously. It's now March and I am officially in Birthday Party Planning Mode. My son is turning 4 on the 24th and this year, I have done something absolutely INSANE! I have decided to have 2 parties for him. What? I know, right? Crazy.
The first party (on the 22nd) is for the kids we have met in this past year in our neighborhood. These are my son's first official friends! I'm so excited. I've only ever planned parties for family, not actual kids. I hope it turns out well.
The second party (on the 29th) is just for family. We've decided to have the parties in our basement and having 30 people (if everyone shows up) in one space seamed very excessive. Hence the 2nd party.

For the invites, I saved the image of the GUP A from this website. Then, I took 2 pictures (one of the beach and one of my son) from the vacation we took a couple months ago to Myrtle Beach and Photoshopped all 3 of these things together. I added a talk bubble and all the details for the party. I think it turned out great. I actually used the same invite and just changed the dates and times for the second party. Here's what it looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.