Search This Blog

Categories

Friday, December 27, 2013

My Myrtle Beach Vacation Shutterfly Book

My family and I recently took a trip to Myrtle Beach. We got a 'free gift' from the OceanWatch Villas at Grand Dunes for staying there. It was a free 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly. I've used this website many a time in the past to order books and prints and calendars, etc. The products are of good quality and good price, especially if you sign-up for an account and receive e-mails with deals in them. So anyway, I was pretty excited to make my book from vacation. I always take the 'customization' route. It takes A LOT longer, but it's always worth it to me to see the book and love everything about it. Check out the book I made (Just click on the pictures to make them larger):



In the end, I still spent $17.22. I even added a memorabilia pocket in the front to put tickets in. Here's the breakdown:
Hard photo cover=$10
20-page 8x8 book=$19.99
additional pages (6)=$6
7x7 clear memorabilia pocket=$1.99
Subtotal=$37.98
Shipping=$7.99
Discount=-$29.99
Tax=$1.24
Total=$17.22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.