Search This Blog

Categories

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Myrtle Beach Vacation 2013: Flamingo Grill

Date Visited: November 5th, 2013 (our anniversary)

The ambiance is kind of hard to explain. It's like a classed up diner. Our waiter was very attentive. We started out with an appetizer of fried lobster bits (it was the special). They were delicious. Plus, you could tell that they were freshly made. I appreciate that when I go to a restaurant. For dinner, I got the 6 oz filet mignon and a crabcake. My meal came with a salad, peas, and garlic mashed potatoes. The potatoes were seriously tasty. They were very creamy, but nice and thick with some skins mixed in there too. My filet was cooked perfectly. It was very tender. My crabcake was cooked perfectly as well. It was crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. It was very full of crab.

I had a bight of my husband's food. It was pretty delicious as well. He had salmon oscar (which means it's topped with lump crab meat, asparagus, and Bearnaise sauce).

We had told our waiter that it was our anniversary and at the end of our meal, he brought us out a little ice cream sundae. It was nice.

Oh yeah, we also ordered some martinis. I got a sour apple martini and my husband got a pomegranate martini.

Needless to say, after dinner, we were both completely stuffed! Our total was around $80.

Check out the rest of my Myrtle Beach Reviews and Vacation Tips here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.