Search This Blog

Categories

Monday, December 9, 2013

Myrtle Beach Vacation 2013: Brookgreen Gardens



Date Visited: November 4th, 2013

One word: beautiful. We got there around 3pm. It was the perfect time of day to take pictures. The light was hitting the statues at just the right angle. The weather was perfect. It was right around 70 degrees. I was wearing a cardigan and I felt perfect. We were only there for about an hour and a half to two hours. It felt like we got to see almost everything. However, I also know that you could spend days and days there and still find new statues tucked away in corners or a new path that you haven't yet discovered. When we got our tickets, we were informed that they were good for an entire week so we could come back.


Check out the rest of my Myrtle Beach Reviews and Vacation Tips here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.