Search This Blog

Categories

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Myrtle Beach Vacation

Hi everyone! I recently went on vacation with my husband, parents, and 3-year-old son. We all had a great time! Even in the off-season (we were there Nov. 3-Nov. 10), there is plenty to do and Myrtle Beach is still a great vacation destination for families. I have put together some tips and reviews from our trip. Check them out.



Tips:
What I Learned About Riding In A Plane With A 3-Year-Old
Packing a 3-Year-Old's Carry-On
Travel Snacks For You & Your Child

Reviews:
OceanWatch Villas at Grand Dunes in Myrtle Beach
Brookgreen Gardens
Big Mike's Soul Food
SkyWheel
Flamingo Grill
Captain Hook's Adventure Golf
Pirate's Voyage
Ripley's Aquarium
Captain George's Seafood Buffet
Alligator Adventure
2nd Ave Pier
Carolina Roadhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.