Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Myrtle Beach Vacation 2013: Captain George's Seafood Buffet



Date Visited: November 8th, 2013

I'm not usually a huge fan of seafood, but it was nice being able to try new things. Everyone else in my party loves seafood. There were plenty of things for people to eat that don't like seafood including a whole section for desserts. There were a lot of options. Everything I ate was very good. It was a little on the pricey side ($31/person), but that's about on par with the rest of the buffets around town that include crab legs (which everyone at our table really seemed to enjoy). The buffet was made to look like large ships. Our son really seemed to enjoy that. Our server was very nice and attentive.

Check out the rest of my Myrtle Beach Reviews and Vacation Tips here.

1 comment:

  1. Captain George's Seafood Restaurant in Virginia is the famous attraction searched for quality Seafood. Many people who visit Virginia are prefer to stay in Hotels Near Captain George's Seafood Restaurant. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.