Search This Blog

Categories

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Myrtle Beach Vacation 2013: Carolina Roadhouse

Date Visited: November 9th, 2013

The ambiance leaves something to be desired. I wasn't expecting anything too amazing, but for a restaurant, I didn't expect it to seem like a bar. It was so dark in there, I could barely read my menu. The music was so loud, our table barely talked the entire night and when we did, we were practically yelling at each other. Other than that though, our waiter was incredibly attentive. I had the marinated steak and it was AMAZING!! 99% of the time, I want my steak covered in steak sauce when I eat it, but this time I passed. There was so much flavor going on in this steak. I loved it. My meal cost about $20 and included a salad and some seriously awesome garlic mashed potatoes. It was definitely a successful dinner in my opinion.

Check out the rest of my Myrtle Beach Reviews and Vacation Tips here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.