Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Book Review: Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips



This book is funny, heart-wrenching, and relatable (especially if you've ever felt like you weren't good enough for your parents). Some people are born with every chance in the world to be great. They come from rich, intelligent, talented parents. And yet, they're nothing but a failure in comparison. That's the way Meg has turned out. When she finally makes her way to Texas for her best friend's wedding after her parents have cut her off completely, she stirs up trouble that no one is ready for. The wedding falls apart, everyone blames Meg, and now she's stuck in a town where everyone hates her and no money. I laughed. I cried. I felt anger. This book was much better than I expected it to be and I was kept interested the entire time. If you're looking for a good book, I say read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.