Search This Blog

Categories

Friday, January 10, 2014

Recipe: Cheesy Pigs in a Blanket

For the past two days, I have shared recipes using crescent rolls. I thought I would continue with that and do one more. If you thought the other two recipes were easy, this one is even easier! I love using the cheddar smokies instead of regular lil smokies. I feel like it gives your average pigs in a blanket the extra umph (if you know what I mean).



Ingredients:
1 can crescent rolls
1 pkg cheddar smokies

Steps:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degreed. Roll out your dough and separate into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 triangles.
2. Place a cheddar smokie at the largest part of your triangle and roll it like you would a normal crescent roll.
3. Place on your baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges start to brown.

I suppose if you want to make these even cheesier, you could add some cheese before you roll them up. Do you have a different version of pigs in a blanket?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.