Search This Blog

Categories

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Recipe: Cheeseball

This is my absolute favorite recipe of all time! I make it all the time and I freaking love it. I'm not going to say that mine is better than everyone else's, but I will say that I personally like mine the best. I'm a somewhat picky eater and I feel like everyone always puts weird things in their cheeseballs. I like to make mine all about the cheese! But don't get me wrong, there is so much flavor going on in this thing. I hope you like it as much as I do.


Ingredients:
8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
8 oz grated cheddar cheese
½ Tbsp Onion Onion or onion powder
½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp lemon juice
Chopped pecans

I just want you all to know that I am only guessing on the amount of the onion, sauce, and lemon juice. I tend to just throw some in. It always turns out fine for me so don't be afraid to do that. Measurements do not have to be exact. Sometimes, I even like to add some Garlic Garlic in there.

Steps:
1. Work all ingredients together except the pecans.
2. Make into a ball.
3. Roll in chopped pecans.
4. Wrap in saran wrap and chill.
5. Serve with crackers.

I serve mine with crackers. You can literally serve this with ANY crackers. I know some people serve theirs with pretzels too. You can always make your cheeseball in different shapes and sizes. After all, I made mine into a football for Superbowl Sunday. I even saw somewhere that someone made theirs into a turkey for Thanksgiving. I love that idea. Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.