Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Recipe: Sloppy Joe Bowls



I was looking around on Pinterest and found this recipe for Sloppy Joe Bowls. This recipe could not be easier!

You just need two tubes of biscuits, some sloppy joe mix, and cheddar cheese.

Spray the inside of your muffin tins. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Flatten out the biscuits. Place the biscuits in the muffin tin. Put the 'bowls' into the oven for 1 minute. Push the dough down with a spoon since they'll have fluffed up a bit. Then bake for an additional 6 minutes or until the edges start to brown. Now put your sloppy joe mix in the bowls. I'm not going to lie, I get mine from a can. Top it with some shredded cheddar cheese and throw it back in the oven for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.

These would work great for appetizers or game day food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.