Search This Blog

Categories

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Paper Heart Chain



I was online looking for a cheap and easy way to decorate for Valentine's Day when I found this. I looked, but couldn't find the original link (sorry!).


Anyway, it was pretty easy. It only took me about 15-20 minutes.

You Will Need:
scissors
stapler
ruler
8½ x 11-inch paper (I used 3 pieces, but you may want more if you want to make your chain longer)

Steps:
1. Cut your paper like this:

2. Follow the pictures above=Take 2 pieces of paper and staple them together. Bend them down, put 2 more pieces of paper in place and then staple again. Continue until you're out of paper or the chain is as long as you want it.
3. Hang your chain up someplace as a decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.