Search This Blog

Categories

Thursday, February 27, 2014

$2 Custom iPhone Case

A couple days ago, I stopped by Dollar Tree and bought a cheap, plain white iPhone case and a set of permanent markers. Total Cost? That's right, $2.



I just started drawing lines, dotted lines, zig zags, etc. on the phone case. It's very random. You could do ANYTHING here. You could draw something, do random lines like I did, glitter the whole thing. Basically, you name it, you can do it. I'd even thought about making one that has a giant K (for Kerry) and then zig zags radiating off of it. To finish the phone case off, apply 2 layers of clear nail polish. That's it! Now you're done! Have fun creating your custom iPhone case!

1 comment:

  1. we sought models that could adequately protect a phone without adding unnecessary embellishments or too much bulk. https://lmtphonecase.com/wholesale/case/iphone-x-cases

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.