Search This Blog

Categories

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Book Review: Man Up! by Ross Matthews



I'm sure many of you have at least heard of Ross Matthews. He is a correspondent on Jay Leno. He was the opening act for Chelsea Handler at one time. He also appears on Chelsea Lately sometimes. In my opinion, he's simply hilarious! I definitely wish we were best friends. He's always so humble about everything. He doesn't think he's amazing because he gets to meet famous people. I just love him. The stories in this book are all so funny. They're about his life and I love them. The stories tell about him growing up and becoming who he is today. He talks about being made fun of for his voice and dealing with being gay. If you haven't read this book already, please do! I was laughing so hard at times (my husband thought I was crazy).

Just so you all know, there is a quiz in the back and I did get them all correct. I expect the same out of all of you if you choose to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.