Search This Blog

Categories

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Workout Clothes on Polyvore

So I bought some new workout clothes a couple weeks ago. This is what I bought. I LOVE them. And they're a pretty decent price. Which is very important to me when we're talking workout clothes. After all, if I actually wear them and work out, then I'll be needing to buy some smaller ones later. Everything came from Old Navy and you can see it here. This came from my Polyvore account. If you've never heard of that before, it's a sight where you can put outfits together from other websites. It's very neat. Check it out!

Workout

Workout by kerry-lukow featuring NIKE

Old Navy clothing
oldnavy.gap.com

Old navy activewear
oldnavy.gap.com

Old navy activewear
oldnavy.gap.com

Old Navy clothing
oldnavy.gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.