Search This Blog

Categories

Saturday, February 15, 2014

M is for Magazine

I saw this idea here and decided to make my own. At first I had thought about doing it with an L for my last name, but after looking at it again, I decided that 'M is for Magazine' would work best in my guest room. However, you might keep that in mind if you don't want to make an M.



Supplies:
2 wooden 'M's
2 small pieces of wood
staple gun
glue
paint

Steps:
1. Put a little glue on the end of one of your pieces of wood and stick the other piece to it. Then use your staple gun to attach them.


2. Put some glue on the L formation you've just made with the thin boards. Place one of the 'M's on top. Use your staple gun to attach the 'M'.


3. Now repeat step 2 to attach an 'M' to the other side.
4. Let the glue dry for a couple hours.
5. Paint.

6. Let everything dry and then put it in place and fill it with magazines!


Let me know if you have made this craft! I want to know if it turned out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.