Search This Blog

Categories

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Recipe: Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup

Just so you all know, I LOVE my 'soups' very thick. I don't like it at all runny so if you aren't a fan of the really thick soups, you can always half the amount of noodles. Also, if you're wanting a recipe that is going to take you no time at all in the morning, you should cook your chicken and cut up your vegetables the night before. I really like this recipe. It's pretty easy and it's absolutely delicious. Just imagine coming home on a cold winter's evening to a home that smells DELICIOUS and a nice warm dinner. It's fantastic.



Ingredients:
6 cups chicken broth
10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup

½ cup chopped onions
½ cup chopped celery
½ cup chopped carrots
16 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
1 bag egg noodles
<--(This is the kind that I bought)
3 medium pieces cooked chicken, chopped

Steps:
1. Mix everything together in the slow cooker.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally.

To be honest, it probably doesn't take this long to cook, but it doesn't hurt anything to leave it in there for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.