Search This Blog

Categories

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pictures of Kids in the Bath in the Bathroom



When I first saw this on Pinterest, I thought it was very cute. Then, during the Christmas season, I took some pictures of my son making Santa beards while taking a bubble bath and thought they would go perfectly in my bathroom. So many times, it's hard to find good things to put in the bathroom! There are a couple word art things you could do, but that didn't really fit our style. Sometimes it's weird to put pictures with people in them in the bathroom. I mean, it's almost like someone is staring at you while you're doing your business! I feel like having a child in the pictures makes it MUCH less creapy! I had a couple scenic pictures in our bathroom in the old apartment. They looked nice. Then, when we moved into our house, I put up a small framed painting. That also looked nice. What kind of art do you have in your bathroom (if any)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love feedback on what I write.